- 1st Place - $10,000 and a school pizza party!
- 2nd Place - $2,500
- 3rd Place - $1,500
- 4th Place - $1,000
- 5th Place - $500
- 6th Place - $500
- $500 Monthly Prize for the school with the most Marco's Pizza points each month.
How It Works:
- Your school will be listed on your local Marco’s Pizza Online Ordering site.
- When parents/friends/neighbors order online they simply add your school to the order.
- Pizza Points will be earned for every online order. Each school, based on number of students, will have a point factor that makes it fair so schools of all sizes can participate and each school has an equal chance of winning.
- Pizza Points earned will be updated monthly and communicated to the schools.
Marco's Pizza Box Nights
Marco’s “Design Your Own Pizza Box” program is exciting and our most successful Fundraising program for any classroom or school. The school receives 10% of the sales generated from the box night placed on the phone or at the location. 15% of sales from orders placed through online ordering.
How Design Your Own Marco’s Pizza Box Night works:
- We will provide a large plain white pizza box to each student in all participating classrooms. They design and color their own pizza box within a timeframe the school and the local Marco’s Pizza decide upon. We will pick up the boxes, take them to the store and put them in alphabetical order by the names on the front of each box.
- We will provide the school with coupon flyers reminding them of The Box Night Event. The families place their order on the designated night giving us their child’s name. We will ensure the order is placed in their child’s box and the pizza can either be picked up or delivered. We will also award a Free Pizza Party to the classroom with the most orders!
This Event is Fun & Exciting. Imagine your students being able to show off their ARTWORK while dinner is being served!
For more information:
Marco's School Nights
Marco’s Pizza offers School Nights where we give back 10% of sales generated from the school night that are called in on the phone or placed in the store. We give back 15% for orders placed online! All orders online will be counted in the year long Online Challenge. We will also award a free Pizza Party to the classroom with the most orders!
How School Night’s work:
- Simply call to schedule your Pizza Nights. It can be on a Tuesday, Wednesday or a Thursday. It can be a single event, or a reoccurring monthly event (for example, the first Wednesday of every month). Most schools will schedule one per month for the entire school year since the program is so fun and successful.
- When your School Night is scheduled, Marco’s Pizza will provide you with 2 flyers (at our cost) to be passed out to the students. One will go home with the students the week before your event, allowing parents time to schedule dinner plans. The second will go home the day before the event. On the day of the event the students will be sent home with a special Marco’s Pizza Sticker to remind the parents that it is pizza night.
- The night before the event we will put up 4-6 yard signs at the school that say “Marco’s Pizza Tonight”. This way it reminds the parents when they drop off and pick up their child.
- On the day of your School Night, have your students and anyone they know order any time during the day or night. We will deliver the family’s order or they can pick it up from the store. We will track all sales generated by your school and call you with the results so they can be announced to the classes.
For more information:
- ENTHUSIASM AND COMMUNICATION IS THE KEY TO A SUCCESSFUL SCHOOL NIGHT EVENT! The more you can remind parents of the upcoming School Night, the better. Place the news in your weekly/monthly Newsletters and on a Calendar of School events. Use other ideas – Be Creative! Have Fun!